Double Up Media team attend iGB Live! 2019 - Amsterdam
The Double Up Media team joined in excess of 1,500 delegates and over 70 exhibitors at iGB Live! 2019 at the RAI Arena in Amsterdam earlier this month.
The annual multi-day conference is one of the most hotly anticipated events of the year for many within the iGaming community with operators, affiliates, developers and suppliers all in attendance.
iGB Live! not only gives those attending the invaluable opportunity to meet and network with thousands of delegates from across the globe, but the unique chance to attend carefully curated conference sessions led by renowned industry veterans on a broad range of topics that look to help iGaming affiliates develop in what is a fast-paced and ever changing landscape.
The team were lucky enough to attend two-days worth of incredibly informative sessions which included:
- UX and SEO: A happy marriage that doesn’t end in an ugly divorce, hosted by Steven van Vessum, VP of Community at Content King.
- Webscraping for modern websites: The power of automated data collection, hosted by Ivan Ponomarev, Tech Lead at Melbet.
- How to get rich (snippets) featured: Using structured data to help Google understand your value, hosted by Greg Lacan, Business Director at UniK SEO.
- Conversion rate optimisation powered by search intent, hosted by Milica Ristic, SEO Specialist at Better Collective.
- Content Marketing Masterclass: Link building through scalable strategies and processes, hosted by Dominique Seppelt, Head of Content Marketing at Peak Ace.
However, there was much more to the week than just learning! As NoWagering.com continues to grow month-on-month, delivering punters the best and most trusted no wagering casinos, bonuses, free spins and promotions, the team behind the brand took the time to meet with representatives of a just a few of the operators we work with including: PlayOJO, Betfred Casino, Jackpot Jones Casino, Paddy Power Vegas and Bgo to discuss ongoing developments on the website including the addition of a brand new no wagering slots page.
The conference also served as a fantastic platform to meet new operators that could potentially be added to NoWagering’s strong portfolio of trusted casino brands that don’t sting customers with excessive wagering requirements, so watch this space closely, as a host of exciting new offers could be coming to the website very soon!
Director of Double Up Media Pavlos Sideris said: “iGB Live! Amsterdam proved to be a huge success, as is always the case with iGB conferences. We met with a number of key partners, further strengthening our relationship, as well as attended several training sessions which provided critical tips and insights into the digital marketing and affiliate marketing industries.
“The event was also a golden opportunity for our newest team member, Sam Gascoyne, to learn more about what we do, who we work with and how to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.”
Posted in Company News on Jul 23, 2019 by Sam Gascoyne