Job Sector: Digital Media Marketing (iGaming)
Areas: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary Band: Between £40-50,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Benefits: Company Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Laptop, and Attractive Bonus Scheme.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Are you passionate about SEO and digital marketing and the fast-paced world of iGaming? Do you have a proven track record of driving organic traffic and conversions for online businesses? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team as our SEO Manager at Double Up Media, a long standing, profitable lead generation company based in the vibrant city centre of Nottingham specialising in affiliate marketing for the iGaming sector.
Offering a salary of up to £40-50,000.00 (depending on skills and experience) with an attractive bonus scheme, private medical insurance, company pension and laptop. You will be responsible for developing and executing SEO strategies that align with our business goals and increase our online visibility for our own in-house iGaming affiliate websites. Reporting to the MD you will have the following key areas of responsibilities and tasks:
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Senior Content Manager ensuring content is optimised for appropriate target keywords through such things as identifying talking points and optimising meta titles, descriptions, headings and contextual data.
- Coordinate our off-site content strategy and work with the Content Manager to produce and publish effective off-site content.
- Identify SEO opportunities & weaknesses, performing keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Link research analysis & reporting.
Including, but not limited to…
- Work alongside the Senior Content Manager to ensure on-site content is up to date, relevant and optimised for target keywords.
- Identify and establish relationships with publishers.
- Manage media partnerships.
- Manage PR/media campaigns.
- Monitor on-site SEO, perform regular audits and implement fixes/improvements.
- Technical SEO - monitor, improve & fix errors.
- Liaise with developers to implement on-site SEO improvements/fixes.
- Support in planning & strategising new projects from an SEO perspective.
- Monitor the effect of SEO-related changes to websites.
- Explore and implement new technologies to enhance and improve future SEO efforts.
- Stay updated on the latest SEO trends, algorithm changes, and industry best practices.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years of experience as an SEO Manager or similar role in a digital marketing agency or in-house environment
- In-depth knowledge of SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics 4, Looker Studio.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- A team player attitude with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of the iGaming industry, including casino games, sports betting, online poker, etc., is highly desirable but not essential.
Join our vibrant team and contribute to the success of our digital media marketing company in the iGaming sector. If you are a creative, detail-oriented, and results-driven SEO professional, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit a covering letter and CV detailing relevant experience, interests, education and salary expectations.
No agencies please.