Content Manager / Writer
Content Manager / Writer
Do you have a passion for writing? Are you a stickler for proper grammar and correct spelling? Able to thoroughly research and analyse complex topics to formulate structured arguments?
If you've answered "yes" to all of the above, then we want to hear from you!
We’re a small but thriving Nottingham-based internet marketing business having just relocated to a fresh and inspiring city centre office, and are recruiting for an in-house content manager/writer.
We consider this role to be critical to the success of our business and you therefore have the opportunity to contribute at all crucial stages and progress with the business as it expands.
Your role will primarily consist of producing content for the iGaming sector (although no iGaming experience is necessary) including (but not limited to):-
- Industry news, regulatory changes and updates
- Company news
- Opinion pieces, industry-insiders
- ‘How-to’ guides and other evergreen content
- Landing page content
- Industry reports
- Press releases
Other responsibilities will include:-
- Research and analysis of industry news, trends, predictions, etc
- Ensuring that existing content is optimal, up-to-date and relevant
- Brainstorming content strategies
- Researching and producing fresh and original content ideas
- Analysing competitors
- Creation of newsletters
- Social media & forum engagement
You will be working on several new and existing in-house projects, as well as a handful of external client projects. Our objective for 2022 is to focus on our most recently launched project producing captivating content that will be published both on-site and off-site to help engage its audience; as well as work on refreshing and developing existing and new projects all of which you will be heavily involved in.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a competitive industry and learn how to succeed within it. The workplace has a relaxed environment where working hours are flexible and dress code is casual.
The ideal candidate has/is:-
- a skilled writer with a proven record of producing well-researched, in-depth articles and opinion pieces
- acute attention to detail
- a can-do, will-do and must-do attitude
- hard-working and conscientious
- good at problem solving and able to use their own initiative
- enthusiastic and committed
- CMS experience and basic understanding of HTML
- Interest in Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
To apply, please submit a covering letter and CV to [email protected] detailing relevant experience, interests, education and salary expectations.